Monday, January 19, 2009

Holiday update

Both kids are asleep at the same time during daylight hours! So I thought I would finally post something. Plus, I like doing it this way - you never know when I'm going to post. Will be right after an event....the following week....the following month....3 months.... I like keeping you all on your toes. I know everyone is dying to find out what's happening with the Fowler's.

We all had a nice Christmas. We kept telling Addyson she needed to be good or else we would tell Santa. She asked how would I talk to him and I said I can call him. All parents have the ability to call Santa. She was really impressed that mom can talk to Santa. The understanding of a naughty list also started to make sense. Every know and then when her behavior is not ideal she'll ask me if she's on the naughty list!

Here's the highlights...
Making gingerbread houses with my mom and sister and the kids.
The fireman Christmas party (both my dad and bro are firefighters)


Acting out the nativity and reading Christmas stories on Christmas Eve

This is Mary and Joseph riding a donkey on their way to Bethlehem

These are the 2 (we didn't have a 3rd) wiseman visiting baby Jesus

Christmas morning and the rest of the day



We tried to make it in to see the lights at Temple Square. We made it as far as Lake Point before Ella required the return home. We were able to drive around see lights in the neighborhood.
Overall, Christmas was wonderful for the Fowler Family!

3 comments:

Emily said...

What a cute little family you have. :) Where's Kristen's donkey outfit? haha...looks like you have some fun holiday traditions as a family as well.

Molly said...

Yay for new blogging friends. You can stalk me anytime, and I will stalk you too.

Sheila said...

What a cute family - Hope you guys had a wonderful holiday.
- It looks like Santa brought Addie the same kitchen my kids go. We'll have to get them together and let them cook us dinner. We do need to get together, but maybe we should do take-out instead.
Sheila